Friday, December 23, 2011

It's done!

I know, trust me, I am just as surprised as you are.  Except for I did know I had steely determination on my side.  After a mere seven years I have finished the stitching for Sebastian's stocking!  Tomorrow I just have to turn it into an actual stocking.  It had to be washed tonight, you'd be shocked what kind of dirt gets on a piece of stitchery when it takes seven years to stitch it.  

Holly Angel's Friend stocking (Sunset/Dimensions)

Now someone please talk me out of this stocking.  PLEASE!  While it does match very nicely. And it doesn't look too bad . . . I mean never mind that I have a stocking to do for my nephew this year, and they kind of expect it before he is 8; a birth sampler, which it would be great to get done before he is 1; and, and, and . . . 

Isn't it precious?  Wouldn't those three coordinating stockings look great hung on the mantle together?  And I love Christmas mice . . .   Somebody stop me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I would love to see the stocking when finished.

    Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete