Monday, December 12, 2011

Stocking update


I am a determined momma.  I have actually finished more since I took this picture, The bear's arm and legs still has holes in it because I yet again ran out of 738.  I've been through 2 skeins and will be on the third.  Even though it is a kit, I lost the 738 before I started.  The Sunset people were kind enough when I called to give me the DMC equivalent.  

Holly Angel's Friend stocking (Sunset/Dimensions)
 Progress 12/09/2011

Between work and caring for my family, I haven't done a single stitch on any other project, and won't be until this one is done, so I don't expect to finish much else before Chirstmas.  There is a tiny Baby's First Christmas ornament by Lizzie Kate that I plan on getting done (even if I have to do it the 24th).  I wanted to get several other things done, but they'll hold.  

No comments:

Post a Comment