Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sebastian's Christmas Stocking

I have been stitching away this week and made some progress on Sebastian's stocking.  Of course, Sebastian is 8, so it is long overdue.This stocking actually coordinates with his sissy's stocking.  I am determined to have it done for him this year.  

This is what it looked like 9 days ago:


And tonight:


Sebastian and I spent the day doing "housework."  First we spread some mulch outside, which spruced it up a surprising bit, and then we worked on painting the hallway upstairs.  Painting with Sebastian is quite the undertaking, but he is so precious.  he is so eager to help and so ready for the praise he is given for a job "well done."  

P.S.  I have changed the name I usually call my son online, Monkey to Sebastian in the post because I am getting a lot of views from people who searched Google for a monkey Christmas stocking and I think that must be frustrating to them.  Sebastian is not his real name.  

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment